Welcome!

Welcome to the Root Beer Rundown. Over the last few years, I've had a lot of fun drinking a lot of root beer and posting my root beer reviews for your reading pleasure. Use the tools on the right to see the complete history of my reviews, find all the brews within a given scoring range, or simply search for your favorite brew to see if it's one I've reviewed. I always like to hear what other root beer lovers like and dislike about different brews, so feel free to sound off in the comments of the reviews. I've also provided some links to a few other great root beer resources. Let me know if I've missed any so I can add them to the list. Enjoy the site!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Traffic Generated by Napa Valley Soda Company?

I haven't posted a review here in a while (that will be changing soon), but I have been noticing something. I have seen a large number of hits to this site that have come from Google, and more specifically, from Google searches for "Napa Valley Soda Company". I posted a review not too long ago of their root beer. It wasn't a great review, but I didn't think it was a bad one, either. The post of that review is what is coming back in the results of all those searches.

So, why are so many people searching for info on Napa Valley Soda? Anyone have any opinions out there? These searches that have resulted in hits on this site were not necessarily searches for info on Napa Valley's root beer. Has anyone tried any of their other flavors? Just curious.

1 comment:

  1. as someone who came across your blog by googling "napa valley soda co", i'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that the company has no web presence. even the website listed on their bottles isn't functioning. your blog, however, came up on the first page of my google search.

    ReplyDelete